Wanna see politics in action?

If someone came to you with a Multi Million dollar gift, wouldnt you just take it? These people seem lost in what they should do. Well not really lost, just opposed to doing the smart thing. Its all about posturing. They arent confused at what to do, they are pissed Bruce makes perfect sense and the elitists(pretending its someone elses decision)of Blaine County certainly don't want Camas County to have their coveted airport.
Bruce Willis: here is a gift from me to you, 2000 acres of land for free, perfectly situated for an Airport to go right in. Free! You can stop raising money for land for your new Airport.

Friedman Memorial Airport Authority: Is it in Blaine County? Because if it isn't, screw the tax payers! We have an agenda here.


Bruce Willis offers land for new airport from Gary Stivers on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Wawa said...

I remember hearing about this awhile back. Crazy!

Ski said...

Did any one of those people have a straight answer? Cause to me it just seemed like they talked around it without actually answering any questions he had... It seems strange to me..."Why get something for free when we can pay a shitload for it instead". I hope B keeps fighting for it. Its a very generous offer.

Wawa said...

I started watching it but will finish it later but it reminds me of how my hubby has been on a committee in our county to get a library in our city. It's crazy all that goes in to these "little" things. There will be a library it's just WHERE is the issue- just like here.